Buying a domain name can be a daunting process. At Domainuts.com we want your purchase to go as smoothly and easily as possible. We offer multiple platforms which you can use to complete your transaction comfortably. Please keep in mind, Domainuts business hours are Monday through Friday, from 7AM to 4PM Pacific Standard, though the website runs 24/7. If you make a purchase during the weekend, it may be a few days before processing of your order begins.
How To Buy
Paypal - Direct Purchase
- When using the Paypal "Buy Now" button, you are purchasing the domain directly from Domainuts. Once the purchase is completed, you will receive a receipt via email. Processing can take from one (1) to three (3) days. A sales team representative will contact you at the email address provided by Paypal and start correspondence on how you would like your new domain to be transferred (read, "Domain Registrar/Ownership Transfer").
Third Party Escrow
Let's face it, dropping big dollars on a domain name can be scary. At Domainuts, domains can
also be purchased via a third party escrow service such as Sedo, Epik, or GoDaddy at no
extra cost to you. To start an escrow process there are two options:
- Option (1): Go to our Contact Page or send an email to our Sales Team with regards to your intent for purchase. Include the domain name and the name of the escrow service you would like to use. A sales representative will respond with a buy link.
- Option (2): Go to the product page of the domain you wish to purchase and click the "Make Offer" button. If a third party escrow service is already set up you will be directed to the sales offer page. From there you will need to follow the website prompts to complete the order. As follow up, you should send an email to our Sales Team so we can appropriately mitigate cross customer purchases (see, Canceled Orders & Returns; (read, "Domain Registrar/Ownership Transfer").
- Let's face it, dropping big dollars on a domain name can be scary. At Domainuts, domains can also be purchased via a third party escrow service such as Sedo, Epik, or GoDaddy at no extra cost to you. To start an escrow process there are two options:
Make an Offer
- If you would like to offer a different price than is listed for a domain, you are welcome and encouraged to Contact Us and submit your offer. Domainuts, at our discretion, reserves the right to use your offer price (if lower than our asking price) to begin an auction on the chosen domain name or to accept your offer as it was given.
- On each domain name product page you will find a "Make Offer" button. This link will either direct you to our contact page or the offer page provided by a third party domain escrow service. You may choose to follow the prompts on the escrow service page in order to make your offer, or you may choose to contact our Sales Team directly.
- An offer is by no means a contract for sale. You are offering a price lower than our asking, and we reserve the right to respond to or ignore any offer submitted.
Domain Registrar/Ownership Transfer
- Transferring a purchased domain can be done in a number of different ways. Most registrars (such as Epik.com, NameSilo.com, Name.com, Sedo.com, and GoDaddy.com etc.) offer free in-house domain transfers. This is the suggested method as there is no extra cost to transfer domain ownership. Another option for domain transfer is to obtain the domain EPP authorization code. This process is also free at most, but not all, registrars. Each domain product page lists the registrar where the domain currently resides.
- Using the domain EPP authorization code may hold up the domain transfer process if the purchased domain is newly registered within the last 60 days. In this case ICANN may or may not be holding the domain from being transferred from one registrar to another with a 60 day lock. If this is the case you may choose to either do an in-house transfer or have Domainuts point your new domain to the server of your choice until the 60 day lock has been released and can be transferred to a new registrar.
- The domain transfer process can be held up if Paypal or the selected payment or escrow service puts a hold on funds received by Domainuts. These delays can last ten or more days depending on the selected service and their own policies.
Return Policy & Canceled Orders
Updated - 06/22/2018
- Domain orders may be canceled by the purchaser at any time prior to domain ownership transfer by sending an email with your intent to cancel to our Sales Team (you will need to use the contact email provided by the selected payment or escrow service). Your purchase price will be refunded less any fees charged to Domainuts by the third party escrow service and/or Paypal or any other selected payment service.
- Orders cannot be canceled, refunded, or returned once the domain has been transferred. All domain sales are final at the point of registrar and/or ownership transfer.
- Domainuts reserves the right to cancel domain orders at any time, for any reason. Our intent is not to cancel orders. However, due to some customers' need for third party and escrow services, some of the domains listed may have already been purchased and not yet marked as such in our databases, causing cross customer purchases. Though, very rare, if an order is canceled by Domainuts, you will receive a refund of your purchase price.